POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fantasy fortress WIP take 3 (67k) : fantasy fortress WIP take 3 (67k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  fantasy fortress WIP take 3 (67k)
From: Tek
Date: 9 Apr 2001 13:35:29
Message: <3ad1f2e1@news.povray.org>
Right, I've added textures to everything on the fortress, changed the shape
of the island, added some rather cartoony grass, and turned of the swirly
smoke (but I might put it back in later). I also experimented with some
hills like loads of people were suggesting, and I was surprised to see that
they really work! I might add a few more :)

What do you think I should do next?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com